Friday, October 16, 2009

Yesterday I was damn pissed!!! That "person" go and tell Madam Yang about our fight, then teacher looked for us to lecture and scold us! That "person" keep crying. So pathetic! Always use that crying method to make people pity her, but it will never work on me. I will not pity her! She only tell teacher what mistakes we did but she never tell what mistakes she has done. Teacher thought we were the only one who is wrong. She said she is trying to change but its all bullshit!!! She even said that everything that has happened is all because of me. She also tell teacher that I called her fuck pig first. But everyone also said that she called me fuck face people first then I only started to call her fuck pig! She also called me a lalamui!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..em..im bi jun's friend,she want me to say sorry to you tht she wrote all those things, she wrote tht cuz tht time she was vry angry..


    thanks.

    ReplyDelete