Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am really sick now:( I just read that "person's"comment. Now, I really know what type of person is she. She said I am cold blooded. So what??? Yesterday, someone told me not to listen to what she says and thats what I am going to do. I won't let those type of people ruin my life! She said I will have balasan, so will she! That time, she was crying like hell but in her comment, she said the whole class is nothing to her only a few people. I think she is the "best actress" I've ever met in my whole life. I am really happy that we had this fight because now I really know what type of person she is.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...i'm sorry 4 posting those comments to u....i didn't hope 4 anything and i also dun care wat u say to me....cause u have de rights...i didn't say i wan u to listen to wat i say...all i wan to say is just sorry!!!!if u think i'm acting tat day...watever but i swear to god i was not!belive it anot...nvm!(:

    ReplyDelete